Sara R.
Screen format.... Yeah, I can't lie, I'm a web designer, there isn't really much other way that my work is displayed than via screen. I guess I could walk around taking photographs of monitors, or over the shoulder shots to show "interactivity" and the "human element," but would that really make an impact? Do I want to show the things like the client brief, or the wireframes or the initial comps? I don't know.

I'll tell you what I'd like to do though, and that's to sit down and make a video as I work. You know the software that records what you do on the screen? So you can see my messy workspace and the flipping between Photoshop and Dreamweaver, opening Notepad2 and pulling pieces in and out of Illustrator and Flash. I think it would be dynamic and interesting to show the time it takes and the different workspace it takes to create a complete website.
0 Responses

Post a Comment